MineDirt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineDirt is a Minecraft white listed community. No BS application. No BS rules. Just fun!

3 posters

Deletion999

Deletion
    MD Noob
    MD Noob

Deletion999 Empty Deletion999

Post by Deletion Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Name: Sam (deletion999)

Playtime: I have played on the server for 15-20 hours.

I would prefer a staff rank on the server like global mod.

I would like to be a staff member because i enjoy playing this server alot and its the only minecraft server i play therefor would like to be more than just a player and help with the server itself by making sure bad people dont come on and do bad things, like destroy our houses! considering im in the eu timezone i can also look after the server when the american staff are offline due to sleep.

~Deletion99

Bennaughty26
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Deletion999 Empty Re: Deletion999

Post by Bennaughty26 Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:45 pm

+1
    CluckingChicken
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by CluckingChicken Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:55 am

This guy consistently harasses both me and origatomicapple, accusing us of griefing him, and resorts to insulting us when we try to tell him that we're innocent and attempt to make peace. I have absolutely no doubt that he would abuse his powers and get us banned, and is generally not a very good example on the community.

Deletion999 WuC0R

Deletion999 Fp3pA

Edit: Still won't let me post images normally, but there is an image attached to this post that gives proof.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content