MineDirt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineDirt is a Minecraft white listed community. No BS application. No BS rules. Just fun!

2 posters

new thread

aaront151

new thread Empty new thread

Post by aaront151 Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Username:aaront123

Nationality: American

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I played on a white listed server beforehand that was shut down. I want to rejoin the multiplayer experience and honestly single player survival can be a bit boring at times. I'm hoping to meet and connect with new people and really enjoy myself as I did on my previous multiplayer server.  

A bit about yourself: I live in Georgia and when I am older I am planning on studying veterinary medicine as I have a passion for animals. Played over a year on two white listed servers so you can trust me not to grief or be disrespectful to your community. I am excited and hopefully I will be able to be apart of your server experience!
    Admin
    Admin

new thread Empty Re: new thread

Post by Admin Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Good, but you forgot to include the rule you most agree with
    aaront123
    MD Noob
    MD Noob

Post by aaront123 Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Rule that I most agree with:

Don't be a Dick to other players as I have had players either annoy or destroy my items in game. This way everybody can enjoy their multiplayer experience

Note that this is the same person as aaront151 just under a modified username
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:34 pm

whitelisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 pm