MineDirt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineDirt is a Minecraft white listed community. No BS application. No BS rules. Just fun!

4 posters

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26

CluckingChicken
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26 Empty Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26

Post by CluckingChicken Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:58 am

Usernames: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26

Rule they broke:

6: Don't be a dick Despite repeatedly asking politely to be left alone, both Deletion and Bennaughty refused to stop bothering us. Deletion also repeatedly knocked down the sign in front of my house so I had to rewrite what was there. I asked Bennaughty to speak to Deletion as he was breaking this rule, and I was met with a sarcastic response. Deletion also repeatedly entered my house despite me clearly asking him not to.

5: No excessive vulgar or profanity. Deletion has repeatedly called me and apple "autists", and other such insults. Telling us to stfu when asked to be left alone, etc. This all happened in the presence of Bennaughty, a server admin, who is supposed to stop such verbal attacks and general harassment.

As Deletion and Bennaughty are friends, I would also like to claim admin abusing their powers. If these two were not friends, I have no doubt as an admin he would intervene and stop the harassment. He has done absolutely nothing of the sort in this case.

Bennaughty is also shown here saying that he would willingly break one of the admin's own rules, that states that they cannot spawn in items for other players.

Screenshot:

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26 K01hZ

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26 WuC0R

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26 Fp3pA

Screenshots are listed above, but still do not show for me. I can email them if needed.

Additional note to admin staff: Apple and I have done nothing but show kindness to the people on this server, but this particular circle of friends will not stop harassing us, and I really dislike having to compile screenshots to make it stop. They have not stopped bothering us ever since their friend Ottyboi was banned. Can some sort of solution be put in place to prevent future problems? I don't want to keep reporting these guys but they are ruining our enjoyment on what would otherwise be a fantastic online community.
    Bennaughty26
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26 Empty Re: Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26

Post by Bennaughty26 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:13 am

First of all:
    "Bennaughty is also shown here saying that he would willingly break one of the admin's own rules, that states that they cannot spawn in items for other players."
    I said that my friends do not need to raid for your items, i could just spawn items for them. The key word there is COULD. I never said i would do it, i said i could if i wanted to.

Second:
    I know you are a griefer. You have no diamonds at all, no diamond equipment apart from the armor in your underground hidden base that you don't want anyone to see because you stole it all. You might have just run out of diamonds, fine. But when you have my diamond boots and pickaxe from before when i was not an op, thats not cool. Of course i have no proof but i still know you griefed us.
    Delesion claims that someone was breaking under the villager house and then i saw under the house, there is a huge tnt hole.

Another point:
    I had a UK and Spanish flag outside my house to represent the nationalities of me and my friend Javi. They are now in possession of you, who are from Canada. How does that make sense, because you stole them from me.

I know you did this and you won't admit it and you probably won't get any punishment. But on my application i said i would like to find griefers and sort them out, that is what i am doing.

They have an underground hidden base so no one can steal from them, the point of the server is that no one is to steal and it is to be civil, why are you hiding your items from other players if no one is allowed to take others things without permission, because you took them from others and don't want to give them back or be seen with it.

Screenshots:
    https://gyazo.com/6a22e98a5636688ac9f8cc1f5e0afe5d
    https://gyazo.com/654bbc2ce6361e8df9106c4e57ba7a27
    https://gyazo.com/50909fceea74c8fc88b25ba032d4564e

Last edited by Bennaughty26 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Screenshots)
    OttyBoi
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by OttyBoi Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 am

This is why i got banned, cluckingchicken has turned you against us, he was the one who griefed, now my friend bennaughty has proof and thats why i acted the way i did, because this person is the griefer. Let me ask you a question, whats worse? Swearing at someone, or destroying FIVE properties that other people own AND stealing from them, he has bens boots and pickaxe with the exact same enchantments, coincidence? i think not...HE GRIEFS AND STEALS. The flags are the main point of evidence for me, why would he have a Spanish and British flag, exactly like the two on bens house when he is canadian??? that is more than enough evidence in my opinion. BTW if this guy gets banned (which im sure he will) then i believe i should be unbanned because i was correct in accusing him of griefing.
    CluckingChicken
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by CluckingChicken Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:36 am

As we speak, he is using enderpearls to get onto our roof and enter our house, and he is also building beside our property without permission. We asked him several times to go elsewhere but he will not leave.

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26 NIYEu

He has now built an ugly mess of cobble and dirt over our wall and refuses to take it down. He is also breaking the area surrounding our home making the landscape look ugly.

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26 UCkPq

Apple and I are worried that if we log off we will come back to our house completely griefed.

Last edited by CluckingChicken on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    OttyBoi
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by OttyBoi Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:43 am

You didnt get permission from Deletion to build under his tower you Muppet
    CluckingChicken
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by CluckingChicken Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:48 am

OttyBoi wrote:You didnt get permission from Deletion to build under his tower you Muppet

We asked Ben yesterday if we could build in the village and we got permission. You are no longer a part of this server so you need to stop.
    Bennaughty26
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by Bennaughty26 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:49 am

You said to me that the griefer had been banned.
    When i do /banlist the only banned person is ottyboi and he wasn't the griefer.
    Because you two didn't get discovered for doing it. Are you trying to hide the fact that you did it and you wanted to be done with it?
    OttyBoi
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by OttyBoi Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:51 am

clucking, you dont tell me if i need to stop or not, you have nothing over me, i can state my opinions if i want, i dont care if you get permission from ben, you need permission from dletion if youre gonna build right next to his, HIS tower. Do not think you can tell me to stop, because you cant. You are just scared youre gonna get banned coz we caught you out.
    Bennaughty26
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by Bennaughty26 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:00 am

Recently, i requested items back because i lost them to a griefer, if you look at the armor i requested, i had protection 3 unbreaking 3 depth strider 3 boots. They are the ones that were on cluckingchicken had on his armor stand in his HIDDEN underground base. He took them from me and i wanted them back because he stole them off my armor stand and put them on his and hid it
    OttyBoi
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by OttyBoi Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:01 am

OOOOO, youre so busted clucking, we got you on sooo many levels
    CluckingChicken
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by CluckingChicken Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:21 am

Users: Deletion99 & Bennaughty26 HlNnZ

Killing us multiple times in our house and breaking our beds.
    Bennaughty26
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by Bennaughty26 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:35 am

He is perma banned.
    CluckingChicken
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by CluckingChicken Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Bennaughty26 wrote:He is perma banned.

That doesn't change the fact that you personally harassed us and allowed Deletion to bother us for so long before taking action. Your solution to keep him from insulting me was to "turn off the chat". You also did nothing to stop him from entering my property several times under your direct watch despite me asking many times for him to leave. You also abused your powers by showing him where we live and where we store our valuables. Now we have to relocate our vault or else we'll lose everything we worked for. You also provided sarcastic remarks to my very valid complaints. You let him get away with so many infractions because you are his friend. As a GM you need to remain unbiased. The only reason this came to a stop is because I have provided screenshots.

To the server admins:

I need you to speak to this group of friends and ask them to leave us alone. We have asked countless times and they have not stopped. Also please ask Ben to refrain from bothering us in the future. This includes releasing co-ordinates of our private locations, tossing accusations at us without proof, and generally leaving us alone unless he has an actual reason to be in our vicinity if we are in our private, walled off home.

We built that home and put walls around it so that we could escape from people bothering us. I'd rather not move back to my first base that was 3-4k blocks out, as I would still like to interact with the community. At least the people that aren't hostile.
    Bennaughty26
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by Bennaughty26 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:34 pm

CluckingChicken wrote:
    Bennaughty26 wrote:He is perma banned.

That doesn't change the fact that you personally harassed us and allowed Deletion to bother us for so long before taking action. Your solution to keep him from insulting me was to "turn off the chat". You also did nothing to stop him from entering my property several times under your direct watch despite me asking many times for him to leave. You also abused your powers by showing him where we live and where we store our valuables. Now we have to relocate our vault or else we'll lose everything we worked for. You also provided sarcastic remarks to my very valid complaints. You let him get away with so many infractions because you are his friend. As a GM you need to remain unbiased. The only reason this came to a stop is because I have provided screenshots.

To the server admins:

I need you to speak to this group of friends and ask them to leave us alone. We have asked countless times and they have not stopped. Also please ask Ben to refrain from bothering us in the future. This includes releasing co-ordinates of our private locations, tossing accusations at us without proof, and generally leaving us alone unless he has an actual reason to be in our vicinity if we are in our private, walled off home.

We built that home and put walls around it so that we could escape from people bothering us. I'd rather not move back to my first base that was 3-4k blocks out, as I would still like to interact with the community. At least the people that aren't hostile.

This is the thing right here. He asked me where their base is and i said i will not tell you because if i told him it would come back to me. I am not stupid, I know that if i told him the blame would come to me. So first off, you are wrong in thinking that told him, second he found your stash under the water, i said he had one, but i did not say where, he found it because it was like 5 blocks under the water. Why do you even have a secret stash if the rules of the server is that you dont have to hide things to prevent theft.

Your "3-4k blocks out" base is a lie because earlier today you said 2-3k blocks out, you cannot make your mind up. I am still holding you to the fact that you griefed our server, meaning that you had my flags and you do not tell me how you have access to them. No, you did not craft them because you do not know how. Also you don't tell me your nationality, because you are canadian, so why you would have a UK and Spanish flag is beyond me. You having my flags with me and my friends nationality and you canadians having flags that are not relevant to you, and you do not tell me your nationality you say it is none of my business, you are just saying right there that you stole them.

As a GM i could have let him keep on killing you, but as he broke the rules of PVP, i did ban him. Then you disrespect me saying you do not believe me. He is staying perma banned and if you do not believe me because he is your friend, you need to get some common decency and respect.

Personally harassing and pushing to find a griefer is different seeing as the fact that i know you griefed us. I admit that deletion was wrong in all he did. Why did i not act, i wanted to see if his offenses carried on so that i could see how to punish such acts. I asked him to stop, he carried on. I banned him after he killed you and gave back what was yours (Horse, Pigs)

No matter how hard i stress that i didnt reveal your location and "secret stash" you will not believe me so i am going to stop trying.

All your problems are gone, i stress my grief problems on the forums for a reason, please be happy with the server.

PS: I don't think your friend knows how spectator mode works, please teach him.
    OttyBoi
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by OttyBoi Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:39 pm

clusterchicken, why do you care? youre getting banned you wont have a base or server to worry about soon, we got all the proof we need.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Allright so to close up this case:
    Yes chicken you are banned, but i wont stop you from appealing
    Allthough the evidence for the greifing is not concrete, i do agree with the ban.
    I do think some strong words were said, but i'm sure this report was made out of spite
    I do think deletion got a bit carried away, but evidence against ben was weak at best

(Now ben, please register this in the ban section? :3)
    Bennaughty26
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by Bennaughty26 Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:25 pm

I would Admin however, only administrators are allowed to do that, i dont have the power.

zao or an admin could do it or i need administrator powers

Note: Ban list consists now of Deletion, OttyBoi and CluckingChicken

Last edited by Bennaughty26 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CluckingChicken
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by CluckingChicken Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:25 pm

I'm sorry but would you mind explaining why I am banned? Because we had some diamond gear from our old base in a little vault?

You can see in these screenshots that I was being harassed for a very long period of time by both of these individuals, and I didnt say anything to escalate the situation. Deletion griefed our property while Ben flew around in circles around our house watching, and you think he's doing a good job?

Tell me why I should appeal when I'll continue to be a victim of admin abuse at his hands all the while being powerless against him and his circle of friends. You really want to keep toxic individuals like that on your server while punishing somebody who hasn't brought any negativity to your community?
    Bennaughty26
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by Bennaughty26 Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Toxic individuals like OttyBoi and Deletion are banned. My "circle of friends" is Javi and thats it.
    CluckingChicken
    MD Wiz
    MD Wiz

Post by CluckingChicken Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:40 pm

You and your circle of friends are absolutely toxic. It won't be long before others see it too. I really like d this community, but this is the perfect example of what happens when you give power to the wrong people. Deletion's GM application was only denied because of the clear proof I brought to light of his toxicity. This server nearly had two toxic GM's. I also see Deletion was moved to warned instead of banned, listing "threats" as the reason. Griefing, tresspassing, verbal harassment, unwanted PvP, and killing of animals are not "threats". You're ruining your own commumity, admin. And this is the punishment I receive for doing Ben's job for him, bringing toxic behaviour to light so everyone else can see the truth.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:13 pm

"Power to the wrong people" What did ben ever do? your evidence is weak here and clearly out of spite, and you cant even argue that without proving it to me more
    Ben has proven trustworthy and thinks that you were the one who greifed. Id normally shrug this off, but the fact that your so salty about a game just shows me that he's probably right

I'm sorry to be the one to break the truth, but suck it up. you can appeal soon
    (Don't turn an appeal into a ban report, ill deny it)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:39 pm