MineDirt

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MineDirt is a Minecraft white listed community. No BS application. No BS rules. Just fun!

4 posters

My application to join the server :)

TheMrWinn
    MD Noob
    MD Noob

My application to join the server :) Empty My application to join the server :)

Post by TheMrWinn Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Username: TheMrWinn

Nationality: United States.

Why do you want to join?: Because I like vanilla servers and I am just looking for a small Minecraft community to play Minecraft with.

A bit about yourself: My favorite game Minecraft. I play it everyday.

What rule do you agree with the most?: The No PVP rule because if you have an OP Item and you run into someone they wont kill you.
    Lurkah
    MD Noob
    MD Noob

My application to join the server :) Empty My Application

Post by Lurkah Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:50 am

Username: Lurkah

Nationality: Finnish/British

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a mature community based vanilla experience with lots of cool builds and friendly community member

A bit about yourself: I am very social, very comedic, and very helpful to communities and like meeting new people.

What rule do you agree with the most?: I think that no griefing is a very good rule, because destroying someones build or having your build be destroyed does feel shitty.
    Totalbuttz
    MD Noob
    MD Noob

My application to join the server :) Empty Re: My application to join the server :)

Post by Totalbuttz Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:55 am

Username:Totalbuttz

Nationality:Finland

Why do you want to join?:Because I like vanilla minecraft servers and I want to play with friends.

A bit about yourself:My favourite games are Minecraft and Terraria.

What rule do you agree with the most?:No griefing.
    Admin
    Admin

My application to join the server :) Empty Re: My application to join the server :)

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Wow! welcome to all three of you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:29 am